See You On The Other Side...

I've spent most of today boxing books, for the move, and what I've done has barely scratched the surface. Tomorrow looks like it's going to be more of the same and if my books are all packed, there's not going to be an awful lot to blog about so...

I'm going to pause the blog for a bit. Not a hiatus this time, just a little break so I can get all my stuff moved and for me to settle into the new place. Give me a week and I'll be back (that's when I get broadband in the new place). In the meantime, there's plenty to read here so have at it! I'd suggest starting Here and working your way along but then I would say that... ;o)

See you all later :o) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘The Long and Hungry Road’ – Adrian Tchaikovsky (Black Library)

'Mad God' (2021)

‘Worms of the Earth’ – Robert E. Howard.