Book In The Post! 'Moorcock Redux' Edition...

Yes, I know I did one of these posts the other day but this one is a little bit special so hopefully you'll indulge a chap a little bit ;o)

I used to have a copy of 'The Jade Mans Eyes' pretty much the same as the one Neil Gaiman mentions in his tale, 'One Life, Furnished in Early Moorcock', right down to the green ink that the story is printed in. I was lucky enough to get it signed by the man himself and it was a sweet little oddity on my shelf. Then life got really crappy for a bit and I really needed some quick money so I sold it, Moorcock signature and all. 

It had to be done but I always regretted it because I was sure that I'd never see another copy. Well, no sooner had I said just that, in the post from the other day, a quick look on Amazon (just on the offchance) proved me totally wrong. No hanging around, I bought it straight away and today, it arrived. Check out my new friend :o)





I've got no idea of the history of this edition but am wondering if it was produced especially for the Unicorn Bookshop? It cost a lot more than the original 25p, this time round, but I really don't care; it's totally worth it to have this little beauty back in my collection. I won't be selling this one, not at all :o)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘The Long and Hungry Road’ – Adrian Tchaikovsky (Black Library)

'Mad God' (2021)

‘Worms of the Earth’ – Robert E. Howard.