Trailer - 'V/H/S/ Mixtape' (2026)
This is the post you get when the book I'm reading is taking far too long to get going and I don't leave myself enough time to finish anything else. Hopefully I'll finish something today and have a 'book post' for you tomorrow. Fingers crossed... ;o)
In the meantime, the 'V/H/S/' franchise is pretty much my favourite 'Horror Anthology' series and this latest entry has Muppets in it (well, more like 'escapees' from Jim Henson's Workshop but, you know what I mean) so of course I was going to post the trailer :o) Here it is...
In the meantime, the 'V/H/S/' franchise is pretty much my favourite 'Horror Anthology' series and this latest entry has Muppets in it (well, more like 'escapees' from Jim Henson's Workshop but, you know what I mean) so of course I was going to post the trailer :o) Here it is...
'V/H/S/ Mixtape' will be aired, on Shudder, on the 9th of October so you'll probably have my thoughts around about the 10th... Anyway, back to the books ;o)
Yep, hit those books. They aren't going to read themselves ;-)
ReplyDeleteManaged to read a couple of short stories, that'll do :o)
Delete