Taking A Day...

Today just got really busy... Job hunting, various phone calls and now I need to try and get my daughters' phone fixed. Nothing major, just loads to get done so I'm going to go and do that. I should be back tomorrow though :o)

While I'm doing that, feel free to have a read, there's loads here to look at ;o) And do me a favour? If you're reading this and you're not a bot, leave a comment? I'm trying to establish a 'real person to bot' visitor ratio and I don't think bots can leave comments... Can they... ? ;o)

Comments

  1. It's me, the annoying guy from Bluesky 😁 good luck with the job hunting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers mate. I must say though, you're not trying hard enough if you want to be annoying ;o)

      Delete
  2. Oh, Lord Samper, the bots ARE starting to leave comments. Most of them (on wordpress) are links to scam sites, but they sound almost like a real person :-( At some point it's going to be difficult to tell. Which is why determining NOW who is a bot and who isn't is a good idea.
    *alarms
    Uh oh, this blog just set off my bot alarm! Sorry, I'm going to have to nuke you, just to be safe ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The day they create a bot like you, if they haven't already... ;o)

      Delete
  3. Best of luck with the job hunting. I am not a bot! I am a free man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While I wish you would post more, the fact that you don't tells me that you are not a bot in the slightest. You're welcome here anytime :o)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

‘Alien Harvest’ – Robert Sheckley (Titan Books)

‘Green and Grey’ & ‘Waiting Death’ (From ‘Soldiers of the Imperium: An Astra Miltarum Omnibus’ – Black Library’)

‘Wolverine : Old Man Logan’ – Millar, McNiven (Marvel)