What I'm reading and what I want to read (eventually)...
Today was meant to be a 'book review post' but as you can see, I'll be aiming to do that tomorrow instead... Yesterday was many things but unfortunately, it wasn't a day for reading, let alone writing about what I'd been reading. It was more of a day for tying up loose ends at work and then watching a lot of 'Community' with my daughters; I enjoyed one much more than the other ;o)
Anyway...
So, while I try and carve a little time, out of the day, to catch up on my reading, why don't we take a little look at what I'm trying to make time to read? I've got no time for taking a chance, on books that might not work out, so it's a sweet little pile of books that I have here...
It's early days for 'Splasher' but I have a weakness for puns so I've got high hopes for this book. It's certainly very readable so far :o)
And my daughter and I finally finished Season 11 of 'The Walking Dead' the other day. This reminded me that I've got a few of the comic books that I want to post about here, starting with Volume 3. I suspect you may well hear about this tomorrow.
'The End Of The World As We know It' is more of a long term read, look at the size of it ;o) It has taken me a while to get round to this book, thanks to a little trepidation on my part. I'll go into that a little more, when I finish the book and write my review. For now, lets just say that it is an issue, just not the sizable one that I thought it would be.
And 'Currency of Souls'? I was rooting through my shelves, saw it and thought that I really should read it while I remember its there. Most of my reading decisions are that simple ;o)
And that's it, a nice short post today. I'll see you back here tomorrow, wish me luck in the meantime...
Anyway...
So, while I try and carve a little time, out of the day, to catch up on my reading, why don't we take a little look at what I'm trying to make time to read? I've got no time for taking a chance, on books that might not work out, so it's a sweet little pile of books that I have here...
And my daughter and I finally finished Season 11 of 'The Walking Dead' the other day. This reminded me that I've got a few of the comic books that I want to post about here, starting with Volume 3. I suspect you may well hear about this tomorrow.
'The End Of The World As We know It' is more of a long term read, look at the size of it ;o) It has taken me a while to get round to this book, thanks to a little trepidation on my part. I'll go into that a little more, when I finish the book and write my review. For now, lets just say that it is an issue, just not the sizable one that I thought it would be.
And 'Currency of Souls'? I was rooting through my shelves, saw it and thought that I really should read it while I remember its there. Most of my reading decisions are that simple ;o)
And that's it, a nice short post today. I'll see you back here tomorrow, wish me luck in the meantime...

Man, that End of the World book IS huge! I'm assuming it's a collection of short stories?
ReplyDelete