Trailer: 'Alligator' (1980)
Yesterday was intense but it's all done, I just need to fond another job now. Easy... :o)
I'm got a few things to do then and while I do them, I thought I'd try something a little different with the ol' 'movie trailer posts'... I (re)watched 'Alligator', the other day, and it was still just as awesome as when I watched it the first time. And it got me thinking... What was the trailer like? Was it one of those trailers that told you the whole story before you'd even made it into the cinema...? And most importantly of all, being a horror film... Did the trailer have 'that guy' doing the voice-over? You know who I mean ;o)
Answers in order then,
1 - Pretty Cool
2 - No, thank goodness
And...
3 - I think so? Sounded like him...
Don't take my word for it though. Check the trailer out and see what you think...
I'm got a few things to do then and while I do them, I thought I'd try something a little different with the ol' 'movie trailer posts'... I (re)watched 'Alligator', the other day, and it was still just as awesome as when I watched it the first time. And it got me thinking... What was the trailer like? Was it one of those trailers that told you the whole story before you'd even made it into the cinema...? And most importantly of all, being a horror film... Did the trailer have 'that guy' doing the voice-over? You know who I mean ;o)
Answers in order then,
1 - Pretty Cool
2 - No, thank goodness
And...
3 - I think so? Sounded like him...
Don't take my word for it though. Check the trailer out and see what you think...
Have a great Saturday, see you tomorrow ;o)
Comments
Post a Comment