Books for the TBR Pile... 'Messed Up Sleep ' Edition
Posting a little later than normal because last night was weird... Every time I tried to do something I fell asleep but every time I tried to fall asleep... you guessed it. I'm taking it easy today then, a comfy chair and a couple of books should take care of it ;o)
It's all a little Warhammer 40k this week with a couple of new(ish) releases and 'Scourge The Heretic', a paperback that tried to hide away, in Oxfam, but didn't hide well enough; not from me... ;o) In terms of my reading today, I've already made a start on 'The Relentless Dead' and I'll be dipping into the 'Garro: Knight of Grey' novella in 'Flames of Betrayal'.
In the meantime, this week has been a bit of a weird one, in general, and whenever that happens, a few more books seem to find their way back to my place. Funny how that happens :o) Lets take a little look shall we?
It's all a little Warhammer 40k this week with a couple of new(ish) releases and 'Scourge The Heretic', a paperback that tried to hide away, in Oxfam, but didn't hide well enough; not from me... ;o) In terms of my reading today, I've already made a start on 'The Relentless Dead' and I'll be dipping into the 'Garro: Knight of Grey' novella in 'Flames of Betrayal'.
'Out There Screaming' is a collection that I've had my eye on for a little while. I saw it in the Cancer Research Shop the other day, mission accomplished.
And 'Eight Billion Genies'...? I've heard good things about this book, one genie should be enough for anyone but eight billion... What if one person got eight billion wishes? I'll let you know how it goes.
A little '40k Centric' then but I'm looking forward to a good read. Anything here take your fancy?

I just can't believe you've stuck around with the siege of terra series :-D
ReplyDelete