Trailer: 'The War of the Rohirrim'

I had completely forgotten about this until a few moments ago when I saw it being discussed on X. Go on, have a look...


Yep, I'll be watching this when it hits the cinema in December, I'm no scholar of Tolkien (I just enjoy the stories) so I couldn't even begin to tell you what the ratio is of Tolkien's work to input and extra development from other writers. It's a tale set in Middle Earth and that's enough for me. That and the indisputable fact that the Riders of Rohan are easily the coolest people in the setting ;o)

Comments

  1. Does that mean you're one of the 10 people who watched the Rings of Power on amazon?
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a slog to get through but I got through it ;o) Rings of Power took a lot of time to not say an awful lot but a couple of plot strands were worth the effort. I'm hoping for better from Season 2 though....

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

‘The Long and Hungry Road’ – Adrian Tchaikovsky (Black Library)

‘Day of Ascension’ – Adrian Tchaikovsky (Black Library)

‘Worms of the Earth’ – Robert E. Howard.