Trailer: 'Terrifier 3' (2024)

I really enjoy the 'Terrifier' movies although it has to be said that my stomach doesn't enjoy them quite as much... That's really the whole point though so it's all good ;o) What with other stuff going on, I'd forgotten about 'Terrifier 3' but I've just seen the trailer and I think it will at least as good/gross as the preceding two, looking forward to catching it at the cinema in October.

For now though, we've got the trailer to be going on with. I've gone for the regular trailer (not the Red Band one) but even this one is more than a little grim. Just be mindful of that before you click on the trailer below... ;o)

Don't let Art the Clown disguised as Father Christmas fool you... 'Terrifier 3' will be in cinemas in October.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘The Long and Hungry Road’ – Adrian Tchaikovsky (Black Library)

‘Day of Ascension’ – Adrian Tchaikovsky (Black Library)

‘Worms of the Earth’ – Robert E. Howard.