So I've screwed up commenting on the blog...

To cut a long story short... There was an old profile attached to this blog that was a leftover from a time when I almost created another blog (but didn't). It's been irritating me for a long time and I finally found a way to get rid of it so... despite all sorts of warnings, I went and did just that. Now I can't reply to anyone's comments or even leave a comment that isn't a reply. I should have left well alone, shouldn't I...?

Work is looking to be pretty intense over the next week so I'm not going to be able to get to this right away. If I don't reply to a comment then, please don't be offended. I'm more than likely swearing at the screen while I try and figure out what to do next. You can always find me on 'X' or 'Blue Sky'. Or drop me an email, I like emails :o)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

‘Day of Ascension’ – Adrian Tchaikovsky (Black Library)

‘Worms of the Earth’ – Robert E. Howard.

‘Deathworlder’ – Victoria Hayward (Black Library)