'Deadpool & Wolverine' Trailer, 'Once You See It' Edition...

I know, the blog is dancing on a fine line here... One wrong step and it's going to turn into a 'Trailer Blog' (urgh)… Two things that will hopefully mitigate a little,

1) I was up until 4am trying to get work done ahead of my boss coming back from holiday. Book stuff will happen, just not today. Today is giving me a bit of a kicking...

2) I love Deadpool and I got a little excited ;o)

Anyway, here you go...

'Deadpool & Wolverine' is out in a week and a bit. My 14 year old daughter wants to see it and after the 'pegging' reference in one of the trailers, I'm not sure whether to take her or not...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘Day of Ascension’ – Adrian Tchaikovsky (Black Library)

‘Worms of the Earth’ – Robert E. Howard.

‘Deathworlder’ – Victoria Hayward (Black Library)