An Ambitious TBR Pile...

Every so often, I like to wander round the flat and make myself a little TBR pile out of whatever takes my fancy. This may go some way to explaining why there are so many little piles of books, around the flat, and hardly anything on the shelves... But anyway ;o)

Work wasn't brilliant yesterday so I thought I'd treat myself to another little TBR pile. This one's a little more ambitious than most, all the books are slightly chunkier than normal, and I will say that I'm still just as likely to read something that isn't on the pile but has caught my eye. Until that happens though, check these out...

'Conan' and 'Killer' are the short reads, as is 'Ghostwritten' (four novellas that I'll be dipping into as and when) and 'The Essential Terrance Dicks' which is full of those classic Doctor Who stories thar I still love to read, let alone when I was a kid. 'Swords & Dark Magic' has a couple of stories that I want to revisit and feature here.

'The Ravening' and 'The Basilisk Throne' are two longer novels that I've had my eye on and will be read before the next couple of chunky books get their turn. The one book you can't see? 'Litany of the Destroyer' which I will be reading over the weekend, if I can find and charge my Kindle that is...

That's it from me today, any titles here take your fancy? Leave a comment and let me know :o)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘Day of Ascension’ – Adrian Tchaikovsky (Black Library)

‘Worms of the Earth’ – Robert E. Howard.

‘Deathworlder’ – Victoria Hayward (Black Library)