'Deadpool & Wolverine': Teaser Trailer

Yes I'm posting another trailer but to be fair, today kind of got away from me (most of it feeling pretty sick but the rest of it hanging out with my youngest daughter so it all balanced out in the end). As far as the blog went, I was going to give on today (as a bad job) until I saw this trailer and had to post :o)

I'll be honest, I'd pretty much given up on the MCU with far too many movies and TV shows to catch up on, none of which really stood out as something that I definitely had to make time for (so much so that I've cancelled my Disney+ subscription). 'Deadpool & Wolverine' though... This could be the movie that drags me back in :o) 

'Deadpool & Wolverine' will find its way into cinemas on July 26th this year, I'll see you there ;o)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘The Long and Hungry Road’ – Adrian Tchaikovsky (Black Library)

'Mad God' (2021)

‘Worms of the Earth’ – Robert E. Howard.