House of the Dragon (Season 2) - Trailer

It's been a hell of a weekend, capped off by EE totally screwing up my broadband transfer, to the new place, and having to start all over again. So even if I had done any reading, I've got no way to post it other than a few minutes in the office when I'm not doing any one of a hundred other things. Sorry, you've caught me on a bad day, things will pick up though :o)

In the meantime then, have a trailer for 'House of the Dragon Season 2'. It's looking good but then anything looks good when you bung dragons in it ;o) I'll leave you to watch in peace but I'm left wondering, is anyone still waiting for 'The Winds of Winter', at this point, or has everyone just decided to make do with the TV offerings now...?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘The Long and Hungry Road’ – Adrian Tchaikovsky (Black Library)

'Mad God' (2021)

‘Worms of the Earth’ – Robert E. Howard.