What I'm Reading At The Moment...

I didn't quite manage to finish any books for the end of the week (work and well... work really) but here's a quick look at some of the books I have on the go at the moment,

Most of it is just a few pages here and there but they're all looking like they're worth sticking with. My main focus is on 'The Dark Between the Trees' which is turning out to a superb read and I'm slightly red-faced that it took me so long to pick up. Better late than never I guess ๐Ÿ˜€ It won't be too long before I pick up 'Castaways' either, I want to keep my 'Monday Brian Keene Posts' going so it looks as if I'll be reading that over the weekend.

Everything else... 'Wereblood' is just the right length for one of next week's 'commuter reads', the others might have to wait for a bit though. What do you think? Is there anything here that you'd like me to pick up before the rest? Leave a comment and let me know ๐Ÿ˜‰

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘The Long and Hungry Road’ – Adrian Tchaikovsky (Black Library)

'Mad God' (2021)

‘Worms of the Earth’ – Robert E. Howard.