Signing off for Christmas...

Normally, I'd try and keep things going over Christmas but a couple of things have happened which means that I'm going to take a little break over Christmas and probably up to the New Year.

First up, you know that I like to have a little moan about the amount of work that comes my way on an almost daily basis ;o) It's not actually the worst problem, in the world, to have but I'm exhausted to the point where little things are really freaking me out. I can't have that so I'm putting the blog down for a bit so I can recharge.

Not only that though... With the help of my ex-wife and kids, all the books in my flat are now in the loft space, a little library if you like :o) My flat looks so different now and it's awesome, with all the books out of the way, things are feeling pretty palatial over here. The only thing is... I can't find the books that I've read (and put to one side to post about later) or even the books that I was reading. None of that is useful for the blog so again, I'm putting the blog down for a bit until I work out what books are where and all that ;o)

Most of all though, it's Christmas and there are far more important things to do than blog, at least for the next few days. There's plenty here to read in the meantime so I'll leave you to it ;o)

Whether you celebrate it or not, have a good one and I'll see you guys soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Mad God' (2021)

‘The Long and Hungry Road’ – Adrian Tchaikovsky (Black Library)

‘Worms of the Earth’ – Robert E. Howard.