What I'll be reading this week (fingers crossed)...

This has worked quite well in the past, and I absolutely need some focus (to my reading) at the moment, so lets see how it works this time round ;o) My poor flat is full of TBR piles right now and work is gearing up to be a bit of a nightmare this week, here is my latest attempt to chip away at the TBR piles and escape from work and into a book...

I'm already cheating a little bit as I'm a third of the way through 'Things Have Gotten Worse' and well into 'Grimblades'. Both are excellent albeit for very different reasons, if you've read 'Things Have Gotten Worse' then you'll know exactly what I mean... (I still can't get those last few pages out of my head) 'Grimblades' is my latest excursion back into the Old World, it's full of blood and death but I wouldn't have it any other way.

If I finish both of those then I'll see if I can polish off 'The Black Corridor' as well. It has been years since I read it last and I'm looking forward to going back in, that's all I can say right now ;o)

I finally managed to pick up a copy of 'The Zombie: Simon Garth', the other day, but I have to read things in order so that means reading 'Zombie' first', that's no chore though ;o) And then it's 'Big Man Plans', another book that I haven't read in years; all I can really remember is that it's really dark...

Anything here that you'd like me to read first?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘The Long and Hungry Road’ – Adrian Tchaikovsky (Black Library)

'Mad God' (2021)

‘Worms of the Earth’ – Robert E. Howard.