Marvel Trailers! 'Wakanda Forever' and 'She-Hulk: Attorney at Law'

I'll be honest... I'm paying for not getting much work done last week (I was studying but even so, it's time to make all those hours back) which has left me working today and with absolutely nothing to post here. At least that's what I thought until I saw the 'Wakanda Forever' and 'She-Hulk' trailers... So, apologies for the 'cheat post' but these trailers look awesome (although they also remind me how much 'Marvel Stuff' I still need to catch up on but anyway...)


Did I feel a little bit sad watching this trailer? Sure did :o( Won't stop me from watching it though, looks like it's going to be another good one.



Two things... First up, who was Jennifer talking to offscreen? Is there a fourth wall thing happening here? And secondly... Daredevil?
I can't wait to watch this show :o) Look out for it in August.

And now, back to all the work that built up last week... :o(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘The Long and Hungry Road’ – Adrian Tchaikovsky (Black Library)

'Mad God' (2021)

‘Worms of the Earth’ – Robert E. Howard.