Books for the TBR Pile... 'Another week? Oh go on then...' Edition

Bloody hell, I'd only just got last week out of the way and now here's another one to deal with. It's cool, I've got this ;o) This should have been yesterday's post but yesterday ended up kind of getting away from me (not in a bad way, just incredibly busy) so it's today's post instead. If I hadn't said, you probably wouldn't have noticed... ;o)

But anyway...

We're entering that time of the month, once again, where the book purchases start to dry up, mostly because I need to buy food but also because a tiny, guilty part of me starts to think about all the books that I've bought and should be reading... I'm working on that but in the meantime, a few books have still managed to find their way back to mine, just a few... Let me show you.

A day will come when I do one of these posts and don't feature a book by Guy N. Smith. Today though... Today is not that day ;o) I saw 'Satan's Snowdrop' going cheap on eBay and had to grab it, wasn't too impressed at how it was packaged (it had somehow managed to stick to the bubble wrap inside the envelope and I was lucky not to lose a chunk of the back cover) but it's mine now and that's the main thing, ticking another book off the list ;o) Just need to find the time to read it now, I do have a large number of Guy N. Smith books to read first.

I have no idea why I bought 'Frenzy', just that it seemed like a good idea at the time so I went and did just that. Again, just need to make some time to read it now. Has anyone else read 'Frenzy'?


This one's easy. I bought 'The Hunger of the Gods' because I absolutely loved 'The Shadow of the Gods' (Review) and had to keep reading. No prizes for guessing which book is now hovering around the top end of the TBR pile ;o)


And when you see a copy of 'Kick-Ass 2' for £1.50, in your local Sue Ryder shop, you grab it before someone else does. It's that simple. It might even encourage me to finally pick up 'Kick-Ass' for a re-read, maybe... Either way, there are some other comic books that I need to read first, 'Kick-Ass 2' will have to wait a bit.

And that's your lot for this week ;o) Leave a comment if you've read 'Frenzy' and want to tell me about it...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Mad God' (2021)

‘The Long and Hungry Road’ – Adrian Tchaikovsky (Black Library)

‘Worms of the Earth’ – Robert E. Howard.