What I'll be reading this week...

(Standard disclaimers apply of course, this week was going to be busy enough as it was but I'm on a two day training course as well, happy days...)

I used to make big plans for a months reading but ended up just getting tired of making an idiot of myself on a monthly basis . A week's reading though...? I think I could handle that, especially with a ready made excuse to hand (this week really is going to be a nightmare...) Let me introduce you to this week's reading; a couple of books half finished and a couple waiting in reserve in case I need them...


I'm about halfway through 'Clickers Never Die' and it's my main reading focus for the week because it is bloody marvellous reading. If you like the 'Clickers' books then you're going to love this but it's also a good place to jump on board the series. A full review should turn up soon but in the meantime, just read it ;o) 
If I finish 'Clickers Never Die', 'Myth Conceptions' is up next, I've never read anything by Robert Asprin so am looking forward to giving it a shot. 
And if I need to 'fill in the gaps' with something shorter? Why, there's a whole book full of Terry Pratchett's short fiction, just waiting for me to pick it up. I'll be focussing on the 'Discworld' short stories, just in case you were wondering ;o)


I watched 'Into the Spiderverse', with my daughters, the other day and they really enjoyed it so I thought I'd dig out my only two 'Spiderman' books and have a (re)read. 'New Ways To Die' is a first time read, it's been so long since I read 'Spider-Verse' that it may as well be the first time. While I'm here, has anyone got any more recommendations for more 'Spider Man' books to try?

And that's it, that's my reading for this week. Let's see how it goes... ;o)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘Alien Harvest’ – Robert Sheckley (Titan Books)

‘Green and Grey’ & ‘Waiting Death’ (From ‘Soldiers of the Imperium: An Astra Miltarum Omnibus’ – Black Library’)

‘Wolverine : Old Man Logan’ – Millar, McNiven (Marvel)