Books for the TBR Pile... '(Insert Title Here)' Edition

Yep, I've got nothing today as far as 'Post Titles' go, I'll let you come up with the good stuff  ;o) It's been a busy week, what with one thing and another, and I'm so glad that the weekend has finally decided to show up. I don't really have any plans (I'm on call for work, this weekend, so don't dare make any!), I'm just going to read some books and hang out with my kids :o) What are you guys up to...?

In a move that should surprise absolutely no-one by now (because it's me), a few more books have found their way back to my flat this week. I keep telling myself to take a break, and actually work through at least one of the TBR piles, but then... Well, you know what happens next ;o) There were slim pickings in the charity shops this week but eBay proved to be a little more fruitful for my Guy N. Smith collection. Lets take a look...


Charity shops books first :o) 'The Reapers are the Angels' is possibly one of the best zombie books ever written (at least from where I'm sat anyway) but my old copy went the way of a lot of my old books while I was flitting between places to live. I saw this copy in the Cancer Research shop and figured it was due a re-read. Just need to figure out when...
I've never read 'Grailblazers' but am still on the lookout for funny reads so figured I may as well pick it up while I was in the shop. Given my mood at the moment, I'll probably pick this one up before 'The Reapers are the Angels', we'll see...


And here are the eBay purchases ;o) As you can see, my 'Guy N. Smith' collection continues to grow a few books at a time. 'Bloodshow' is actually an earlier purchase that somehow never made it into a 'Books' post. 'Witch Spell' and 'Wolf Curse' are a couple of books that you don't normally see on eBay so I'm counting myself lucky that I was able to grab them. I seem to have ended up with quite the pile of Guy N. Smith books, still to be read, so don't be surprised to see these two pop up in the near future.

And that's me for this week, I'm off to read a book ;o) Have a good one, whatever you're up to!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘The Long and Hungry Road’ – Adrian Tchaikovsky (Black Library)

'Mad God' (2021)

‘Worms of the Earth’ – Robert E. Howard.