Books for the TBR Pile... 'Bonus' Edition

At this point, I'm not even going to try and pretend that I will stop buying books now. It's pretty clear that if I see a book then I'll buy it. This week is going to be a busy one though, work-wise, so I'm looking at it as a little care-package to my future self ;o)

It may not sound like it, sometimes, but I do try and give the charity shops and second hand bookshops a chance to fill up again before I revisit. Because of this, I hadn't been in the Greenwich Oxfam for ages but I happened to be in Greenwich today so thought I'd poke my head round the door and see what was what. Three books came home with me and if I'd had my wits about me it would have only been two. Let me show you...


There is loads of Moorcock in Greenwich Oxfam (if you're interested and happen to be nearby) but this was the only one I brought home as I couldn't remember what I still needed and didn't trust myself to make that call ;o) This was basically the only book that I knew I didn't have. I really need to finish 'Stormbringer' (and I really need to remember where I put it first...) before tackling any more Moorcock, I'll get back to you on that one...


All my talk of not buying books that I might already have and I go and buy another copy of 'The Wizard of Lemuria'...  I was absolutely positive that I didn't have it... If you're missing a copy of 'The Wizard of Lemuria' then you're welcome to this copy free of charge. Drop me an email, or find me on Twitter, and let me know.


Now this is more like it :o) I love 'Old Warhammer Fantasy' and 'Ignorant Armies' is some of the oldest Warhammer Fantasy of all. I'll be dipping in and out of this short story collection along with all the other anthologies etc that I'm reading, I suspect you won't have to wait too long to see a post coming out of this book...

And that really is that for this week. Any books here catching your eye? Leave a comment and let me know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘The Long and Hungry Road’ – Adrian Tchaikovsky (Black Library)

'Mad God' (2021)

‘Worms of the Earth’ – Robert E. Howard.