Trailer - 'Marvel Studios' What If...?'

With 'Loki' concluding next Wednesday, it's way past time for me to start looking ahead and eagerly anticipating what comes next. Unless there's anything else in the meantime (I don't think there is but it's not like I'm never wrong...), the next piece of MCU that we're getting is 'What If...?' and I am completely up for it, especially the bits with the zombies...

You're never going to be able to get away from the sneaking suspicion that all the good stuff has gone in the trailer but when it all looks like this, I'm very hopeful for all the bits that never made the 'Trailer Cut'. Early highlights include Captain Carter (or course) and also the Marvel Zombies, I loved those books... ;o)

'What If...?' will be showing on Disney+ in August, which actually isn't that far off now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘Alien Harvest’ – Robert Sheckley (Titan Books)

‘Green and Grey’ & ‘Waiting Death’ (From ‘Soldiers of the Imperium: An Astra Miltarum Omnibus’ – Black Library’)

‘Wolverine : Old Man Logan’ – Millar, McNiven (Marvel)