Cover Art! 'With Teeth' - Brian Keene (Death's Head Press)

'With Teeth' has been available for pre-order for a few days now so I think I'm good to post the cover art and go on about how great it is :o) Here goes...


For a group of middle-aged friends, the trip into the forest was supposed to be simple.  All they had to do was find a place to set up their criminal enterprise, and all of their financial problems would be solved.  But now, night is falling, and with the darkness comes something else.  Something fast.  Something ferocious.  Something...with TEETH!

Now, I'm a huge Brian Keene fan so I'd buy 'With Teeth' if the cover art was the Count from Sesame Street. Luckily, I don't have to :o) I'm also a big fan of cover art that isn't ashamed to match what's inside the book and that is exactly what we get here. The 'With Teeth' cover is very much 'by horror fans, for horror fans' and I love that, even while I'm wondering whether our redneck vampire has a gigantic mouth in his stomach or if that's just part of the face in the background. I'm hoping for the former of course ;o)

The cover art for 'With Teeth' is gloriously nasty in all the right ways, just like all those horror books, in the supermarket, when I was a kid in the eighties. And the great thing is that I know what's on the inside will easily match that brutal cover. Only a month, and a few days, to go until I can actually read it for myself ('With Teeth' has a June 1st publication date).  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘The Long and Hungry Road’ – Adrian Tchaikovsky (Black Library)

'Mad God' (2021)

‘Worms of the Earth’ – Robert E. Howard.