'Aquarium of the Dead' - Trailer

Because I've got a feeling that today is going to be a busy one (back to work tomorrow...) and I'm not going to have time for anything too in-depth (or what passes for 'in-depth' round here...) so here's a trailer for an Asylum Film... ;o)

 

I thought that the Asylum would have had enough after 'Zoombies' (which I had something to say about over Here) but apparently not. Does this mean then that the Asylum have finally come up with an 'Asylum Movie of an Asylum Movie'...? Possibly but I'm going to watch it anyway because there's an giant undead octopus and that means I'm in, I was always in... ;o)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘Alien Harvest’ – Robert Sheckley (Titan Books)

‘Green and Grey’ & ‘Waiting Death’ (From ‘Soldiers of the Imperium: An Astra Miltarum Omnibus’ – Black Library’)

‘Wolverine : Old Man Logan’ – Millar, McNiven (Marvel)