'Army of the Dead' - Trailer

 I feel like I've been waiting on this movie for years (and funnily enough, I think 'Army of the Dead' has had it's ups and downs through development etc...) and now I've only got to wait a few more months, and sort myself out with Netflix. This trailer will keep me ticking over for a bit and there will be other trailers I'd imagine. It's a great time to be me ;o)

The 2004 'Dawn of the Dead' is my favourite zombie film ever (despite heavy competition from 'Day of the Dead' and the 1990 'Night of the Living Dead' remake) and I can't wait to get back into that universe. And is that a zombie Elvis? Of course it is :o)

'Army of the Dead' will be released, on Netflix, on the 21st of May 2021.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘The Long and Hungry Road’ – Adrian Tchaikovsky (Black Library)

'Mad God' (2021)

‘Worms of the Earth’ – Robert E. Howard.