Trailer: 'School's Out Forever'

 Today has been a tough one and left me pretty much shattered (wandering round Asda trying to remember what courgettes were, but that's another story) and with nothing left in me for anything more than a movie trailer blog post... Which worked out really well actually as I saw the trailer for 'School's Out Forever', on Twitter earlier, and thought I'd share :o)

I don't know if any of you read Abaddon Books' 'Afterblight Chronicles' back in the day (far too long ago now) but they were a lot of fun if your thing is seeing people trying to survive in the burnt out remnants of a world riddled with disease... but not taken too seriously. I liked the 'Robin Hood' series also managed to vicariously live out a childhood dream with the 'School's Out' books which ended up being a lot more fun than I originally gave them credit for. And now they've made the first one into a movie. I'll have some of that but for now, check out the trailer...

If it's anything like the book, 'School's Out Forever' will definitely be worth a look. To be honest, all it has to do for me is be better than 'Slaughterhouse Rulez' which won't be hard. Either way, I'll let you know how it goes in February when the movie comes out ;o)

And yes, I'm still really pleased with myself that I can embed Youtube videos here :o)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘The Long and Hungry Road’ – Adrian Tchaikovsky (Black Library)

'Mad God' (2021)

‘Worms of the Earth’ – Robert E. Howard.