'The Hanged God' Trilogy - Cover Art Reveals for Books Two and Three...

I'm in that really enviable, yet awkward, position where I have several great books on the go but they are all so good that I only make it through a few pages of one before jumping into another instead. And I have work that needs to be done as well, and a daughter who's learning to ride her bike and needs me to pick her up off the ground when she rides into walls... Can anyone tell me how to fit all of this into one day...? ;o)

One of the great books, that I have on the go, is 'Northern Wrath' (by Thilde Kold Holdt) and it's an amazing read so far. Seriously, if I were you I'd grab a copy and get reading as the nights slowly draw in... That's all I'll say, on the book itself, for now ;o) In terms of the cover art for the next two books though... Solaris are getting ahead of themselves (in the best way) and have released the cover art for the next two books in the trilogy. It's all on the Sci-Fi Now site (along with a link to a really interesting interview that the magazine did with Thilde Kold Holdt) but I'm going to post the cover art anyway, because... well, I can :o)


Wolves howl. The trickster Loki breaks free from his chains. A demon is loose from Muspelheim.

In the battle to come, all shall die, but Ragnar will do anything to save his gods.

Einer scours the nine worlds for Hilda who walks among gods and goddesses, searching the truth of the Runes.

For centuries Siv has run from her past, but she knows that to protect her daughter, and Midgard, she will have to face her worst fears.

It is time to confront the Alfather.

('Shackled Fates' is out in October next year)


No blurb here but it's not as if you don't have two books to read first, be patient... ;o) Look out for 'Slaughtered Gods' in the autumn of 2022...

Don't those covers look gorgeous though? That's the kind of cover art that I'd want on my walls, not just on my books, Typically good work from Larry Rostant.

And now it's back to everything else that I need to get done today. Wish my youngest daughter luck for the cycling lesson (I'm wincing just thinking about it)...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘Alien Harvest’ – Robert Sheckley (Titan Books)

‘Green and Grey’ & ‘Waiting Death’ (From ‘Soldiers of the Imperium: An Astra Miltarum Omnibus’ – Black Library’)

‘Wolverine : Old Man Logan’ – Millar, McNiven (Marvel)