'The Mandalorian' Season 2 Trailer...

Because sometimes, things happen just when you need them to. I did have reading plans for today but that all had to take a back seat to my real job (because apparently, you have to finish all your work before going on leave...) and my kids (a very cute pair of occupational hazards...) The good news is that I got all my work done and totally knocked it out of the park with my bedtime reading of 'Dirty Bertie' but what was I going to post...? Well, I got home to a trailer for Season 2 of 'The Mandalorian', problem solved :o)

Go on, have a look...

I loved Season 1 and am excited about Season 2 in a way that I haven't been since seeing 'Rogue 1'. The new 'Star Wars' films are ok but they're not for me and that's fine, they're aimed at an audience that I'm not part of anymore, it happens. 'The Mandalorian' though, that's exactly my kind of 'Star Wars' these days, a little bit lawless and off the beaten track. Also, Baby Yoda :o)

It doesn't look as if this trailer is giving too much away but it's promising more of what made 'Season 1' so good and that's fine by me. Roll on October, this is exactly what I pay my Disney + subscription for :o)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘The Long and Hungry Road’ – Adrian Tchaikovsky (Black Library)

'Mad God' (2021)

‘Worms of the Earth’ – Robert E. Howard.