Books in the Post! 'Gifts from 'Past Graeme' Edition...
I've said it before and I'll say it again (but it's ten to one in the morning so I'll say it quietly...), if I'm having a tough week at work, or just a tough week in general, I've got a really bad habit of sending myself little Amazon packages to cheer myself up. I've had worse habits (I used to smoke) but this one can prove to be expensive depending on the kind of week that I'm having. This week wasn't too bad but at the same time, bad enough... Have a look at what was waiting for me yesterday when I went back to my flat to check on the post...
This is another installment in my ongoing mission to replace all the books that I had to sell a few years ago. O think I'm almost there (or maybe even all the way there) with the Daniel Way run on 'Deadpool'; I've got a couple of series that I want to read first (I really want to read the rest of 'Rat Queens' for a start) and then maybe it's time for a re-read.
I'm not going to lie, 'Behold the Man' was 10p on Amazon ('New and Used') so I thought it would be rude not to grab it. It's looking really good for 10p as well, I've done alright there :o) I keep promising to read more Moorcock and it never quite works out but 'Behold the Man' is a slim book so it has a better chance than most...
Yes I know, I bought this for my Kindle last week... In my defence though... Actually, there's no defence, the book just looks so lovely and I wanted an actual physical copy that I could hold and call my own... I clearly have a book buying problem developing. I just need to figure out which books should go on my Kindle and which books should sit on the shelves... Easy, right...?
And now it's time for the next step, seeing if I can actually finish any of the books that I've been buying. Wish me luck... ;o)
This is another installment in my ongoing mission to replace all the books that I had to sell a few years ago. O think I'm almost there (or maybe even all the way there) with the Daniel Way run on 'Deadpool'; I've got a couple of series that I want to read first (I really want to read the rest of 'Rat Queens' for a start) and then maybe it's time for a re-read.
I'm not going to lie, 'Behold the Man' was 10p on Amazon ('New and Used') so I thought it would be rude not to grab it. It's looking really good for 10p as well, I've done alright there :o) I keep promising to read more Moorcock and it never quite works out but 'Behold the Man' is a slim book so it has a better chance than most...
Yes I know, I bought this for my Kindle last week... In my defence though... Actually, there's no defence, the book just looks so lovely and I wanted an actual physical copy that I could hold and call my own... I clearly have a book buying problem developing. I just need to figure out which books should go on my Kindle and which books should sit on the shelves... Easy, right...?
And now it's time for the next step, seeing if I can actually finish any of the books that I've been buying. Wish me luck... ;o)


Comments
Post a Comment