Introducing... My TBR Pile.

While my incredibly old and creaky phone is still able to take pictures, I thought I'd share a quick shot of what my TBR pile is looking like at the moment. Here you go,


It's not as big as it has been, as it has been in the past (although I haven't counted all the comic books), but I actually like it like this. When the TBR pile is overflowing onto the floor then there's pressure to read quicker and reading, for me, is about actually engaging with what's in front of me instead of worrying about what to read next.
That doesn't mean to say that there aren't books that I'm looking forward to getting round to though; I'm thinking of 'Empire of Grass' which is a book that I'll save for when I've got a day off and plenty of time to kill. What about you guys? Are there any books here that have caught your eye? I can't promise that I'll get round to them any quicker but I'm interested to know what you think so leave a comment ;o)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘The Long and Hungry Road’ – Adrian Tchaikovsky (Black Library)

'Mad God' (2021)

‘Worms of the Earth’ – Robert E. Howard.